EdsAppShow's Fan Box

EdsAppShow on Facebook

Sunday, December 13, 2009

App of the Day!!!!



NetNewsWire

This is an awesome app I use everyday probably my most used app!!! NetNewsWire is a RSS aggregator. For anyone who is not familiar with RSS feeds they are the news headlines you see on a website. For example you can subscribe to a RSS feed for this Blog so that way every time I publish a new post it would be viewable in your RSS Reader. What I personally have done is I have gone to all my favorite websites that I like to stay up-to-date with and I subscribe to their RSS feed if they have one (not all sites do). Then when I open my email to check it I also open my Google RSS Reader and read all the news from all my favorite websites. Its an easy way to save time and keep current on news that’s important to you without having to visit tons of sites everyday. Yahoo and Google both have RSS readers that are free and there are may 3rd party ones as well. I myself use Google’s because it is so easy to use. All that to say NetNewsWire is an app that will bring your RSS subscriptions to your iPhone. You simply enter your Google user information or your Instapaper user information and that’s it!! every time you open the app it will show you all the news headlines from all your favorite websites.

If you have any questions please leave a comment or email me at Edsiphoneapps@gmail.com

This app is Free!!! so download it Today!

Don’t forget to leave a comment or share this review on Facebook/Twitter!!!!!!

You can follow Edsiphoneapps on Twitter
Or Become a Fan on Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog