EdsAppShow's Fan Box

EdsAppShow on Facebook

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats the Point?

I have wanted to do this for awhile. I am an iPhone App Junkie. For almost a year I had and iPhone but I didn’t have the internet at my house. In that time I really learned what all the iPhone is capable of and how cool many of the apps for it are. What apple says “there’s and App for everything” is surprisingly close to true. There are many apps that still need to be made but I have been surprised at how rare it is for me to not find a app for whatever it is that I need. The one downside I have found is there are over 100,000 apps currently in the store and sifting through them to find what you need is often excruciatingly painful and time consuming. My goal for this Blog is to use this it to help keep my friends and anyone who follows my Blog up-to date on: New Apps, Apps that go on Sale, Must Have Apps I Find, I also will type up a short review for an App of the Day and occasionally I will post top five lists by category ex. Photography, utilities, social networking. My goal is not to overload with posts but to make sure no great deals or finds are missed. So my reviews and posts will be short and sweet but hopefully helpful. I love feed back so feel free to leave comments (did you like/dislike the app, did the review help). I am also here to help you all so feel free to email me any things you think I can do to improve the blog. Thank you for taking the time to check out this blog and please sign my guestbook!!

You can also Follow edsiphoneapps on Twitter
Or Become a Fan on Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog