EdsAppShow's Fan Box

EdsAppShow on Facebook

Thursday, December 10, 2009

App of the Day

Dragon Dictation
– By Nuance communications and powered by Dragon Naturally Speaking

This is a great app that just arrived in the App Store this week. It is a voice recognition app that allows you to record a voice clip in the app. It will then translate the audio into text (similar to the Vlingo app) and with a click of a button you can paste the text in a SMS message, Email or onto your clip board for use in another app. I like this app because I like to text and email on the go and I have been waiting for a good voice to SMS/Email app to hit the store.

I will say you have to speak slowly and clearly while recording but it has worked great for me. There is also a button you can tap to bring up the key board to correct any mistakes in the translation.

This app just hit the store for FREE!!!! So grab it while you can before the put a price tag on it!!!!!

Let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog